The term “BooChaCha” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare professional.
- Boochacha.ltd do not make any medical claims, stated or implied regarding specific medical benefits with relation to the use of products for sale on this web site.
- If you are unsure about using any of the products offered on our site please consult your GP or local health care provider for medical diagnosis and treatment of symptoms.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our “Boochacha’s” prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The use of products or services supplied by BooChaCha is subject to the terms below:
- BooChaCha is not responsible for; Kombucha that doesn’t ferment, contaminated Kombucha, for any harm caused by the Kombucha made using our kits, customers drinking too much Kombucha, customers checking that Kombucha is a suitable drink for them
- Fermentation is a natural and sometimes unpredictable process, your Kombucha may take more or less time to ferment than expected, please contact BooChaCha before consuming the Kombucha with concerns or for any advice regarding fermentation
- BooChaCha’s responsibility for the products stops when it arrives with the consumer
- All customers to read “Before you begin” and “Warnings” document included in kit before making and consuming Kombucha
- BooChaCha avise that anybody that is PREGNANT / BREASTFEEDING / DIABETIC / IMMUNOSUPPRESSED / RELYING ON HEAVY MEDICATION checks with their GP before consuming Kombucha
- Kombucha naturally contains traces of Caffeine and Alcohol
- Consumers should listen to their body when introducing something new, and if any adverse reactions present stop all consumption immediately
Online Store Terms and Conditions
We operate an online store/shop where you can purchase items made available by us.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy here.
Last updated: 26/02/2023